1.Ibrahim NM, Abd El Ghani AH, Shawky EM, Ashraf EM, Farouk MA. Measurement of radioactivity levels in soils in the Nile Delta and Middle Egypt. Journal of Health Physics. 1993; 64: 620–627.
2.Malanca A, Pessina V, Dallara G. Assessment of the natural radioactivity in the Brazillian State of Rio Grende Do Norte. Journal of Health Physics. 1996; 65: 298–302.
3.STUK. The radioactivity of building materials and ash. Helsinke, Radiation and Nuclear Safety Authority; 2010
4.United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation (UNSCEAR). Sources, Effects and Risks of Ionizing Radiation. New York, United Nations: United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation; 2000.
5.Drek H C, May C C, Zanat C. Global networking for bio-dosimetry laboratory capacity in radiation emergencies. Health Physics. 2010; 92(2): 168 – 171.
6.Agba E H, Onjefu S A, Uqwuani J U. Preliminary investigation of ambient radiation levels of the mining sites in Benue States, Nigeria, Nigerian Journal of Physics. 2006; 18: 219 – 222.
7.Inyang S O, Essien I E, Egbe N O Exposure levels within building materials shops in Calabar, Cross River State, Nigeria. Journal of Physical Science International. 2016; 7(1): 12 – 17.
8.Olomo JB. The natural radioactivity in some Nigerian foodstuffs. Nuclear Instrument and Methods in Physics Research 1990; A2999: 666 – 669.
9.Akinloye MK, Olomo J B. The radioactivity in some grasses in environment of nuclear research facilities located within the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Physics. 2005; 17: 219 – 225.
- Al Harbi W R, Alzahrani J H, Abbady A G E. Assessment of radiation hazards indices from granite rocks of Southern Arabian shield, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences. 2011; 5(6): 672 – 682.
- Inyang S O, Inyang I S, Egbe N O. Radiation exposure levels within timber industries in Calabar, Nigeria. Journal of Medical Physics. 2009; 34(2): 97-100
- Jibiri NN, Obarhua STU. Indoor and outdoor Gamma dose rate exposure levels in major commercial building material distribution outlets and their radiological implication and occupant in Ibadan, Nigeria. Journal of Natural Sciences Research. 2013; 3(3): 25 – 31.
- Essien I E, Essiett A A. Investigation of radiological Hazards Indices within Uyo Metropolis Central Dumpsites, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria, International Journal of Scientific Research Publications. 2016; 6(5): 687 – 691.
- Olubosede O, Akinnagbe, O B, Adekoya O. Assessment of radiation emission from waste dumpsites in Lagos State of Nigeria. International Journal of Computational Engineering Research. 2012; 2(3): 806 – 811.
- Avwiri G O, Esi E O. Evaluation of background ionization radiation level in some selected dumpsites in Delta State, Nigeria. Advances in Physics Theories and Applications, 2014; 35: 36 – 43.
- Essien I E, Umoh U A. Measurement of background radiation level from central automobile mechanic village, Akwa Ibom State. Journal of Basic and Applied Research International. 2016; 18(1): 36 – 39.
- James I U, Moses I F, Vandi J N. Measurement of gamma radiation in an automobile mechanic village in Abuja, North Central, Nigeria. J. Appl. Sci. Environ. Manage 2014; 18 (2): 293 – 298.
- Avwiri GO, Ebeniro J O. A survey of the background radiation levels of the sub-industrial areas of Port Harcourt. Global J. of Pure and Applied Sci. 2002; 8: 111 – 113.
- Daib H M, Nouh S A, Handy A, El-Fiki S A. Evaluation of natural radioactivity in a cultivated area around a fertilizer factory. Journal of Nuclear and Radiation Physics.2008; 3(1): 53 – 62.
- Mobbs S, Watson S, Harrison J, Muirhead C, Bouffler S. An introduction to the estimation of risks arising from exposure to low doses of ionizing radiation. Chilton; Health Protection Agency, 2009.
- National Research Council. Health risks from exposure to low levels of ionizing radiation: BEIR VII – Phase 2. Washington: National Academies Press. 2006
- European Commission. Radiological protection principles concerning the natural radioactivity of building materials. Radiation Protection 112. Luxembourg: Office for Official Publications of the European Communities; 2000.
- Uwah E J, Inyang SO (1998): Studies of Environmental Radioactivity Levels in Calabar. Global Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences. 1998; 4: 187 – 190.